Friday, March 4, 2011

The Tides Hotel: South Beach Miami

So, this is by far my favorite and most anticipated hotels of  the SoBe Hotel mini tour a couple of weeks ago.  Designed by uber popular designer (and one of my fav's) Kelly Wearstler, The Tides Hotel underwent a major renovation several years ago, and the results are stunning. I tried to narrow down the photos, but it was just too hard, so I posted most of them! The pallet is pretty monochromatic (aside from the fabulous red hued bar), but the textures and interesting furniture pieces make it pop. I think Kelly and I have a lot in common in that we both love touches of glamour in a space. Here she has many: the amazing light fixture, mirrored furniture, curved sofas. This hotel is truly Hollywood meets African safari....even the bathroom is gorgeous! Whatever the label, I am in love! Enjoy!!!






















No comments:

Post a Comment