Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Some of my favorite Target accent tables

Target has long been my go-to place for inexpensive end tables and accent tables that have the beautiful upscale look of high-end furniture without the price tag. Of course, they do have a more expensive line as well, but there is a remarkable number of wallet-friendly versions to choose from. Here are some highlights that I think will work in any decor (most have free shipping!):

Love these wooden tables. I can see them in a modern or rustic setting:


$79.99


Target says this branch table is currently sold out online but I just saw it in my local store last week for $89.99.


$79.99
This table has been at Targe stores for a while now, but I just love the modern shape, yet it has a traditional feel as well. Also, the narrow base would make it a pefect fit in small rooms. You could possibly paint the interior or underside of the table in a coordinating color of your room for a more custom look.


If a modern look is more your style, these are $109.99 each:



And this is my all-time favorite!


HA! HA! KIDDING!
Looks like someone chopped off the wicked witch's legs from The Wizard of Oz!But this can be yours at Target for a mere $239.99

No comments:

Post a Comment